Welcome to VOLT,
You CAN become fit and maintain a high level of fitness with minimal equipment and limited time. It will not be easy. You still have to wake up, work hard, and be consistent. But with VOLT helping you, the question of “what should I do” is no longer an issue.
What is VOLT?
- VOLT is Versus Strength and Conditioning Online Training. Volt is for everyone. However, Volt’s main purpose is to help those who may not have enough time to go to a gym. Our workouts are geared to meet you where you are. If you are a mom with a newborn, VOLT is for you. Shift worker? Got ya covered. Busy entrepreneur? Got ya covered. As long as you have WIFI, we have a program or workout for you.
What can I expect?
VOLT Plus: $50 monthly draft
The Versus Gym “at home” workouts, which we are now calling Volt+. The Volt Plus program is an “at home” adaptation of the regular weekly Versus indoor programming. This means you will follow the home version of the Versus gym’s workout of the day. All workouts can be done with a set of dumbbells or kettle bell, though we do suggest you have both.
VOLT+ Includes: Versus programming for 5 days a week
- SugarWOD App access to VOLT Plus track
- 4 strengths (M/T/Th/F)
- 5 HIITs (M/T/W/Th/F
- body weight HIIT workout options for those just starting out
- Scaled “Intermediate” and Rx “Advanced” HIIT workout options
- 1 mobility (Flexy Friday)
- Coach Whiteboard Videos loaded for each workout explaining the workout
- Movement demo videos
- access to the Versus Members Group FB Page
- does not include equipment rental
Need more info?
Contact us here: email@example.com